Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Often Go Walking


We are doing three mothers day songs, this is probably my favorite. I've loved this song since I was a child - maybe because it's about flowers and mothers. I haven't sung it with this primary before and I wasn't sure how many would know it, so I printed some pictures with the words. This way, if all else fails, they can read the words during Sacrament meeting. The Jr. primary struggled a little but I do have a LOT of Sunbeams. The Sr. primary did just fine. Once I feel they have it i'll work this song into the rotation so that we sing it at least once a quarter.
These are letter size cardstock with the words printed on them. I found the photographs on flickr, I was hunting for a photo of "clover" since I am certain I won't find any in the desert outside. It turned out pretty well, I liked the visualizations of the "clover", "blue blossoms", "meadow" and "flowers". To save time I slipped them into page protectors and they are ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. I know this post is really old, but I was just wondering if you still have this file? I really love this flip chart. Thank so much. Just in case you do have it, my email is haleycastillo@hotmail.com. Thanks so much! Haley

    ReplyDelete