Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Very Best Praise

Today after church I checked my FB page and this is what I found:

Mati, Aaron gave you the best compliment I think any music leader could ever receive: "Today in primary when we were singing, I felt like I was drinking a milkshake.". Translation: singing time is as good as ice cream. Wow. That's high praise.
What a great day!  I taught the last verse of The Spirit of God.  I will have the picture of that up soon.  I have spent the afternoon working on my pioneer dress (we are having a pioneer Christmas for the ward party).

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I had to miss yesterday because I have a sick kid, but I was told it went really well. Later in the evening, I had to play for a wedding at the Church. When I got there, I saw one of the boys from my Senior primary. I told him I was so excited about a new song I was going to teach them. He said, "We've learned so many new songs since you took over." Haha. I LOVE IT!! They learn quickly.

    ReplyDelete