Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Bag

This morning I was sitting in the chapel with my bag and my plinko board.  The new RS president strolls up and say's "look what I thought of!", so I looked and she had put all of her materials in a rolling carry on suitcase.  Hmmmm, I thought to myself.  How much does my bag weigh?  43 pounds it turns out!  Between stuff for my own kids, props for singing time, my songbook, my binder with the "other" music like Scripture Power it was super heavy.  No wonder I make my husband carry it, and I didn't even weigh the plinko board.  This is why my mother used a wagon.
I have pictures to put up about Latter Day Prophets which I taught last week and reviewed this week.  Hopefully once the kids go back to school tomorrow (hooray - after a long track break) I can get things up again.

1 comment:

  1. I will pitty your children if I ever see you pulling a wagon into the church....

    ReplyDelete